The organization is run by the abled leadership of a Director General and supervised by the World Youth Secretary of Diplomacy and International Relations under the constant council of the world Youth President.
The World Youth Senate Committee on Diplomacy and International Relations oversees general running of the organization.
The World Youth Parliamentary Select Committee oversees the personnel performance and qualifications.
The Director General leads a full secretariat with continental, regional and national directors.
World Youth Ambassadors, Heads of Missions and Special Envoys handle the technical diplomatic work for the World Youth President with governments intergovernmental organizations and programs.
Realizing the best world possible through intergovernmental partnerships and collaborations on youth.
Roles of the President
World Youth Leader and Chief of the World Youth Community
Chief World Youth Diplomat
Commander of World Youth Scouting Movement
Chief of Party
Champion of the Global Economy
- To lobby governments for youth interest
- To support the work of the world Youth Group platforms through diplomatic and governmental lobbying
- To create relations and facilitate tangible, resourceful communication between the world youth and governments.
- To run activities and projects that support youth friendly partnerships among governments
- To facilitate learning and sharing of best practices of youth empowerment among governments
Facilitating youth friendly partnerships and collaborations among world’s governments.